We are members of the Motor Industry Code of Practice.
PTA Motoring Centres agree to provide:
- An honest and fair service
- Clear pricing
- Repairs and or service as agreed with the customer
- Repair costs which match the initial quote
- Staff who are well trained and keen to do the repair properly
- An easy and fast complaints procedure
Forgetting to MoT your vehicle not only means your insurance is invalid, it could mean a £1,000 fine if you get caught.
All you have to do is register with our Motor Codes garage and we will then remind you when your MoT is due.
Motor Codes director Chris Mason says “No one wants a £1000 fine for something as simple as forgetting to take your vehicle in for its MOT. The reminder makes life a lot easier and booking with a Motor Codes approved garage ensures added peace of mind.”
It’s one of various services available on the Motor Codes website. the comprehensive suite of reminder tools, garage finder facility, free advice and consumer protection makes Motor Codes a service for every car owner.